Sunday, December 16, 2012

Print test, again.

The vat and coating is well, so I tried a print test again. The model was made with blender, it took about 14 hours to finish. The result was,,,.

The wings are good. Horns are too thin, and some of legs are lacking.  I didn't get the sense of 'Support' to legs. I think the next will be better.

Burning in the UV light, 2 hours.

[Updated] After burning in the UV light, check the model again.

The horns were too thin.

The front and middle legs were lacking, cause of bad connecting with each supports. This is the shape I'd like to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment